Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 Sides to every tale


(Leopard Print Stretch T from Goodwill, Forever 21 Acid Wash bodycon skirt, Black sweater shawl thrifted in Europe, Acne Atacoma Wedges, Museums Smykker Chain Necklace, DIY Leather Snap Cuff)

More progress on 3x4 painting...in the background. Working on it every day, it already has about 5 layers on it. A slow process, really. Well my hair won't do anything since I just colored it, so this is how it turns out after going to bed with it wet and running a brush through it in the morning. Oh, the life of stick straight hair...I could use some body, anybody want to help out with that?

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! An outfit post! Those shoes are crazy. I'm loving the artwork posts too. I totally made my bf check out your stuff and he really liked it too...

    -Janet from FashionAntics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete