Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching up.




(American Apparel bodysuit, Levi's vintage cut offs, vintage oversized blazer, vintage jewelry, Shoedazzle Ginger wedges, Vintage bag, Shop Intuition Sunglasses, Sally's 18" hair extensions)

It is such a beautiful day today that I spent most of the morning outside drawing in the grass. I feel like taking advantage of the nice weather, because I know the dreadful Iowa winter all too well, and I'm sure it will crawl up much too quickly on all of us.
Also I must say how much I love hair extensions. I would kiss the person who invented them. I dye mine to match my super fine blonde hair, and how they compliment it! I always feel like a super model as soon as I clip them in :)
Also, I'm working on a drawing for the header of my blog....so get excited to see my creations!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment