Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nostalgia



(polaroid: DIY Skursula tank, vintage jewelry. Ariel & Ralph: Ushi is wearing F21 leopard dress and vintage vest & I am wearing BCBG Fall 2006 corset dress. Tattoo photo: Urban outfitters jeans, F21 leopard tank and polka dot cardigan)

Thought a little introduction might be necessary. 

Currently thinking about and missing one of my best friends, Ursula. She's touring in Alaska playing pretty tunes on her cello. We were once attached at the hip running around town, vintage shopping, bike riding and having impromtu photo shoots. She was at the time in a band Skursula, and the top photo was taken of the shirts (or dress as I am wearing it), and we had so much fun making them late one night. Our psuedo names were "Ariel and Ralph" hence the name of my blog. I also have Skursula song lyrics tattooed down my right side reading "candy flavored mission to the moon." I can't stop wishing for fun times with my bff again. Miss you Ushi bang!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment