Monday, March 15, 2010

HiPPiES RE UNiTE



(Vintage Floral Dress, Vintage Oversized Blazer, Vintage Necklace, Target Watch, DIY leather bracelet, Doc Martens Combat Boots, Vintage Purse)


I had such a wonderful day off from work!  I went to trivia aka Study Hall at the Mill last night, which was tons of fun and lots of laughs and then got to sleep in today after a small whiskey hangover.  So I went and bought myself a Coca Cola (the cure for a little hangover) and went down to campus to take pictures by the Iowa river.  It's hard to believe that all of this was underwater not too long ago.  But the rebuilding is still happening, the grass is turning green, the skies are blue and the weather is amazing!  It was in the mid 60's today....so I was comfortable in just my little dress.
This dress is one of my most favorite vintage finds.  I'm just in love with florals and anything with a deep back.  I know its much more of a 90's grunge look than it is hippie, but my love for graffiti is stronger than a logical title.  I also often forget about my tattoos, so I decided to show you my heart on my wrist.  I doodled it one day and then just decided to get it  shortly.  My sister has the same one.  Speaking of, I'm going back to southwest Iowa to visit my family in a week and I couldn't be more excited.  I miss my Momma!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore the outfit! Everything about it looks great,the hair, the dress, the boots...

    VC

    visit & join
    WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

    ReplyDelete