Saturday, August 14, 2010

Don't you let me go tonight...


(Secondhand chiffon floral top, Citizen of Humanity skinny jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Clogs, Vintage and Forever 21 rings, Vintage necklace, random watch, Forever 21 headband, Express bralette) 


Lykke Li continues to be my favorite.  Sitting alone in the efficiency I'm staying at in Iowa City after not being able to go to work earlier tonight due to rain. Wishing to already be permanently in Chicago living in the beautiful apartment that my boyfriend and I have....missing him more. Wishing I had more outfits because I'm running out of options more quickly that I'd prefer.  Cant wait to show you my new roommate, she's the cutest ever :)

5 comments:

  1. Great look, esp the clogs! Are they very comfortable? I normally prefer closed shoes like platform wedges for ease of wear reasons.

    excessiveconsumption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog. following now :)

    follow at http://bleachvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, i really like your blog !
    I've moved my blog over to a new English website. The blog is called fashion from head to toe.
    Find it here - Www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
    I would be nice if you want to follow !!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gorgeous girl, come home to me. I'm having separation anxiety! Either that, or start blogging up a Chicago storm. I need one or the other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog!love the headband :)
    i follow you..
    take a look at my blog HOPE YOU LIKE IT

    IDONTCAREBUTYOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete