Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Hollow


(Zara Chambray Button-up, Goldesign black jeggings, Urban Outfitters beige tank, Forever 21 Sunnies,  all vintage jewelry, Aldo Wedges, Top Secret Snakeskin Tube Bra)


I haven't been around but its because I have super exciting news!  I moved to the windy city of Chicago!  Yipppeeee!  I'm so excited to start blogging from my new city.  I have a beautiful apartment in Wicker Park, right by some amazing little shops and great restaurants.  I'm still hanging out in Iowa until I can get my car sold though, so I've got a bag of clothes and shoes and my jewelry box to keep me sane.  I've had a hard knack for some serious vintage jewelry lately, so bad that I can't close my vintage jewelry box anymore...I keep telling myself this is a good thing, but I can't wrap my head around replacing the jewelry box I have because I love it so much.  I found this amazing owl necklace straight out of the 70's in a store called Vintageville in Riverside, Iowa.  Cheap vintage finds are definitely one thing I will miss about Iowa.  So if anyone has any friends in Chicago or know of any job opportunities or small shop recommendations please feel free to email me :)

Also please check out the link below: I was featured on the Guide to Art Schools 50 Best Fashion Design Blogs.  There are a lot of really great blogs to check out on here also.  This is a great site with wonderful resources!

http://www.guidetoartschools.com/tips-and-tools/fashion-design-blogs

1 comment: