Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


(Rodarte for Target Dress, Target Lace tights, Sam Edelman Booties, Mom's Vintage Rhinestone necklace, Mom's Vintage Snakeskin and Silk Gloves, Mom's Vintage Sequin Purse)


Unfortunately, I haven't had the change to get the Rodarte dress taken in yet, so I look a little bit like I'm wearing a mesh and lace sack.  It will be prettier when it fits nicely.  My little brother Max and I are celebrating being snowed in on christmas with a little homemade punch and fancy outfits.  My mom's dog Ella Bella decided to join us for a few photos also.  She is such a happy little dog. And my mother's house is beautifully decorated for the season, so it added a nice decor for our photos.

Merry Christmas Eve!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Your outfit is lovely... You look absolutely gorgeous !
    And I love your dog <3 !

    Merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWH! What a wonderful candlelit table! & gosh, girl. You rock that Rodarte dress. :> <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://lipstickthunder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. love when ppl dress up. happy 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are very addams family esque....love it!

    ReplyDelete