Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Music Trailer





(BrownNYC Military Blazer/Jacket, Free People Studded Plaid Button up, Forever 21 Ribbed tights and Lace up booties, Samsøe Samsøe Bodycon Dress, Vintage Jewelry)

Had lots of comments on my bleached eyebrows yesterday, so today I penciled them in so they don't look as bizarre. Though, I do think that I like the "alien" or "albino" look. I just can't help myself. I mean, look at my artwork :) I'll post pictures of them just bleached out very soon, since its hard to tell in these photos. Just got a new tripod too! Its so nice and easy! Yay for being back in action!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Amazing outfit! I'm thinking about purchasing the F21 boots, could you tell me if they run small or big? I'm in between sizes and I have no experience (yet) with F21 shoes so I don't know if I should order a size up or not... Hope you can help me :).

    ReplyDelete